Almost everyone loves a waffle. After all, what’s there not to like? For example, a waffle is a great snack, especially if you drench it in chocolate or maple syrup. Or, you can always get an ice cream to go with a waffle. If you want something that is on the healthy side, you can always add sliced fruits. In fact, when it comes to waffles, your imagination is the limit. Of course, if you want waffles, you can either get it from a store or make one.
Let’s be honest, there’s no store-bought waffle that can ever beat a homemade one. Hence, if you want the best waffle possible, then you’ll have to make your own. However, before you can do that, you’ll have to get yourself a waffle maker. This is where things start to get complicated.
As of the moment, there are plenty of choices when it comes to waffle makers. In fact, an average consumer can easily get lost on what to get. If this sounds like you, then sit tight. In this article, we are going to help you clear a bit of the confusion by reviewing the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker. It’s our hope that after reading this article, you’ll already gain enough information to make a decision if this specific waffle maker is right for you.
Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker Features
To have a better idea of what Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker can do, it’s best that we start covering a few of its important features. Keep in mind that that the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker has a lot of features. But, the features that we are going to list below are the ones that we consider as “significant.”
* Powerful Heating System
* Fast Cool Down Period
* Traditional Waffle Design
* Upright Storage Position
* Features An Overflow Channel
Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker Advantages
Now that you have a good idea of some of the most important features of the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker, but we admit that these are near meaningless. By this we mean, features are there to make your life easier. Hence, we will cover how the features of Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker translate into real-life advantages.
* Speedy Cooking – we live in a fast society, and everything is near instant. Having a waffle maker that takes 5 – 10 minutes to cook a waffle already seems slow. The manufacturer of the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker knows about this, and this is the main reason why this waffle maker is designed to cook fast. In fact, thanks to its powerful heating system, you can cook a waffle in under two minutes.
* Versatile – The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is a versatile waffle maker. For example, with Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker you have a variety of browning. It also comes with a dial that allows you to set your browning preference. Aside from that, the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker comes with a cone mould for making ; and with it, you can shape your waffle into a cone so your waffle can carry a lot of tasty additions. Also, because of the traditional waffle design it makes it perfect for ice cream cones.
* Easy-To-Use – The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is also very easy to use. You only need to mix the ingredients beforehand. Once you are done with that, you simply pour your mix into the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker, push a few buttons, push down the lid, and you’re done. From then on, all you need to do is wait for a minute or two and your waffle is ready.
* Easy-To-Store – Most waffle makers in the market are in round shape or square shape. There’s really nothing wrong with either and it’s all about preference. However, a round or square shaped waffle maker takes a lot of space on the counter or storage cabinet. Thankfully, you don’t have to deal with this kind of problem with Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker as you can store it in an upright position.
* Easy-To-Clean – The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker comes with features that make it very easy to clean. For example, there’s an overflow channel, so when the time comes to clean it, water doesn’t go splashing around. Furthermore, with its non-stick pan, you’ll hardly spend a lot of time scrubbing as the everything comes off easily.
* Fast Cooldown – The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker features a pan that is also fast at dissipating heat. This makes it safer as the chances of accidentally getting burned is lower. Also, you don’t’ have to wait long for this waffle maker to cool down so you can start cleaning it.
So Is Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker worth purchasing?
Well, this depends on what you are looking for in a waffle maker. The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is a great appliance, but it has its flaws. For example, it can only make one waffle at a time. Also, it makes waffles of the average size. There’s nothing inherently bad about these. It’s just that if you are looking for a waffle maker that can make a lot of waffles in a short period of time, then this is not it.
On the other hand, if you are just looking for a waffle maker that you can rely on to make you a waffle whenever you feel like it and you don’t want something that will burn a hole in your pocket, then the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is definitely worth checking out. Furthermore, it also has a lot of features that make it a great value purchase. It also has a great design, and it’s a waffle maker that you can leave on the counter.
Lastly, if you think that the Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is the right waffle maker for you, then we highly suggest that you do your purchasing at Amazon. First of all, Amazon has a lot of third-party sellers. This means that you will have a better chance of getting the best deal. Also, Amazon is a reputable online seller, and that means you’ll always get your product. The customer service of Amazon is also unparalleled, which makes everything smoother.
The Chef’s Choice 838 Waffle Maker is available at Amazon.com for $49.00 which is one of the lowest prices you will find.